PLYMOUTH, VT YOGA + YARN RETREAT
November 5 - 8, 2020
at Good Commons Retreat Center in Plymouth, Vermont
You’ll feel rejuvenated at the picturesque Good Commons retreat center, where you’ll relax to the max while practicing with yoga and knitting instructor Liza Laird and Kate Madden. No prior yoga or knitting experience necessary and Liza and Kate are available for knitting support throughout the trip. No matter if you are brand new to knitting, a seasoned knitter, or coming back to it after many years we are there to help you have fun and find your zen-knitting face.
All yoga classes are tailored to a knitter's needs. Postures are geared to help strengthen your hands, release tension in areas like your forearms and shoulders and open up hips stiff from sitting while knitting. The morning yoga classes are a flow style and the afternoon classes offer meditation and restorative yoga poses. Yoga classes are for all levels, beginners welcome.
In addition to our knitting and yoga, we will visit a local farm for a fun day excursion. You will also have plenty of free time to visit the charming village of Woodstock or take a hike on one of the surrounding trails. Massages are available for an additional cost.
– room and board
– all meals
- welcome prosecco toast Thursday night
– 6 yoga classes (taught by Liza)
– one on one knitting support and instruction
- beginner and advanced brioche knitting workshop
– tour of local farm
- click here to view a tentative schedule for the weekend
– transportation to and from Good Commons
– optional excursions to local farms and yarn shops
– optional massages
- wine/liquor (but feel free to bring your own!)
- beginner, intermediate and advanced knit kits will be available for purchase but we encourage you to bring your own projects too!
- An advance deposit of $275 is required to reserve your spot. Choose a room and make your deposit below to reserve your spot.
- Private Room: $1,075; your own room and a bathroom shared with one other room.
- Shared Room: $899; two beds to a room and shared bathroom.
- Loft: $698; ladies only dorm style room with 9 beds and two shared bathrooms
reserve your spot
If you have questions or you would like to learn about our future retreats, please send us a message through the form below.
An advance deposit of $275 is required to reserve your space on this retreat. All deposits are non-refundable. Remaining payments must be made by September 6, 2019. For cancellation requests submitted with more than 30 days of retreat date: 100% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. For cancellation requests submitted within 30 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. For cancellation requests within 14 days of the retreat: sorry but no refunds given, no exceptions. Nobody books a retreat with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. No refunds or credits will be granted for failure to attend, complete or for arriving late or leaving early. Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.